Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week of May 4th...

Hello, all! Hope you are having/had a wonderful weekend. Can you believe it is May already?

I had a wonderful time this morning at Limerick Bowl, twisting balloons for their Junior Leagues. What a party they throw there!

As for this week.....

You are always welcome to join me at my regular Wednesday evening balloon twisting spot - Friendly's on Shoemaker Road in Pottstown - yes, right by the Wal-Mart. I will be there from 5PM - 7:30PM.

Click here to join the Best Friends of Friendly's club online and get a 3-scoop sundae just for enrolling. Don't forget about the Sprinkle Vision at Friendly's where you may enter to win free ice cream for a year! My daughter enjoyed using her glasses with the online game.

I also will be at the Hard Bean Cafe in Boyertown this Thursday morning, May 7th, from 10:00-11:00AM. Moms bring your children and get yourself some yummy coffee!

I hope to share some exciting public events with you all soon. I have a few in the works that have me jumping up and down.

On a non-balloon note, if you are local to Douglassville and have children interested in theater, Encore Community Theater, for children in K-12th grade, will be having their auditions for their fall production, "Music Man" next week - I will be assisting with casting, so yes, I will be there but without balloons. : )

I wish you all a blessed week. Thanks for reading and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Miss Balloon Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!