Monday, May 25, 2009

A toothbrush and Marty Mouse


The toothbrush is for my dentist who was kind enough to be one of my very first clients! Tomorrow, Balloon Heart Jr. and I have our dental appointments and we are going to bring in our balloon orders with this surprise. A shout out to my balloon twisting forum friend, Peter John Lindsay who was kind enough to share his awesome pictures and instructions.
Thank you, Peter John!

Above is Marty Mouse, made for a birthday party over the weekend. Balloon instructions courtesy of Ralph Dewey's "Dewey's Celebrity Balloons" book. He will be one of the many instructors at the balloon twisting convention I will be blessed to attend in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!