Monday, May 11, 2009

Week of May 11

Hello, all!

This week is a light balloon twisting week for me, by choice, as Encore Theater Company is holding auditions for the fall production of Music Man and I get to have fun assisting with casting the show.

However, I look forward to seeing all of my friends at Friendly's on Shoemaker Rd. in Pottstown on Wednesday evening from 5:00-7:30PM.

  • Click here to join the Best Friends of Friendly's club online and get a 3-scoop sundae just for enrolling. Don't forget about the Sprinkle Vision at Friendly's where you may enter to win free ice cream for a year! My daughter enjoyed using her glasses with the online game.

What I have been up to...

I completed my VERY FIRST balloon show on Saturday night for a church congregational dinner. I had the best time and received many affirmations that I am on the right path. If you know of a church that is interested in a 30 minute gospel balloon show, definitely tell them about me as I now have one ready to go! Below is a picture of the two "lions," from our balloon version of "Daniel and the Lion's Den."



I also got word this week that I will be the balloon twister for "Agora Showcase" events all around the eastern side of PA in June. This will be seven public events at different Barnes And Noble locations. I could not be more excited. That being said, I will not be doing many parties on the weekends in June, as I will need some family time and recovery time.

Additionally, I was scheduled back at the Hard Bean Cafe for Thursday, June 5th at 10:00AM and also Monday, July 6th at 11:30 AM, immediately following a story time led by the Boyertown Library.

Yes, I'm busy, busy, busy. If you are waiting to book me, well, I would not wait long, as I have June almost completely booked and have late summer and fall dates already coming in.

I pray you all have a wonderful week. Thanks for reading.

Happily Twisting Balloons,

Miss Balloon Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!