Saturday, April 25, 2009

Week of April 27th

Hello, my friends!

The week ahead takes me mostly to private parties but you may join me at my regular Wednesday evening balloon twisting spot - Friendly's on Shoemaker Road in Pottstown - yes, right by the Wal-Mart. I will be there from 5PM - 7:30PM.

Click here to join the Best Friends of Friendly's club online and get a 3-scoop sundae just for enrolling. Also, don't forget about the Sprinkle Vision at Friendly's where you may enter to win free ice cream for a year. My daughter enjoyed using her glasses with the online game.

Come into Friendly's this week and tell me you read my blog - I will have a surprise for you. Hope to see you there.

Have a wonderful week, everyone.

Miss Balloon Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!