Saturday, May 16, 2009

Week of May 18, 2009 AND Collegeville Restaurant Next Week!

I look forward to seeing all of my friends at Friendly's on Shoemaker Rd. in Pottstown on Wednesday evening from 5:00-7:30PM.
  • Click here to join the Best Friends of Friendly's club online and get a 3-scoop sundae just for enrolling. Don't forget about the Sprinkle Vision at Friendly's where you may enter to win free ice cream for a year! My daughter enjoyed using her glasses with the online game.
The remainder of my week is private events - I will be visiting two different preschools this week and I am looking forward to both of those!



The big news for my friends in the Collegeville Area is that I will be at Ray's Burger And Fries for their Kids Night, next Tuesday, May 26th from 5-7:30PM! Dine-in guests 10 & under get complete meals for only $1.99. Ray's has free refills and if you like boardwalk fries - you have to try this place - YUMMY. The burgers are made fresh - never frozen and are delicious. I'm looking forward to trying their signature crab cakes on my next visit. Visit Ray's Burger And Fries Website for their location. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!