Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week of May 31, 2009

Hello, all!

The week ahead has me twisting balloons in many areas. Today I am traveling to Tannersville, PA for College Nannies & Tutors Grand Opening of their Tannersville office.

Tuesday, I will be in Easton at the Barnes & Noble for my first Agora Showcase Event. This is a public event and I will be there from 11:30AM-1:30PM.

Wednesday, I will be at Agora's Showcase Event at the Exton Barnes & Noble from 10:30AM-12:30PM and will later in the day be at my weekly restaurant twisting location, at Friendly's on Shoemaker Rd. in Pottstown on Wednesday evening from 5:00-7:30PM.
  • Click here to join the Best Friends of Friendly's club online and get a 3-scoop sundae just for enrolling. Don't forget about the Sprinkle Vision at Friendly's where you may enter to win free ice cream for a year!
  • Click on the link on the right to learn about free ice cream day at Friendly's.
Friday, I will be at Agora's Showcase Event at the Wilkes-Barre Barnes & Noble from 10:30AM - 12:30PM.

Below is the ballerina I added to my balloon menu this week, based on a hat design by Don Caldwell.


The flower sculpture above may travel with me this week, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!