Monday, May 25, 2009

Week of May 25, 2009

Hello, all!

This week, I will be at Ray's Burger And Fries for their Kids Night, on Tuesday, May 26th from 5-7:30PM! Dine-in guests 10 & under get complete meals for only $1.99. Ray's has free refills and if you like boardwalk fries - you have to try this place - YUMMY. The burgers are made fresh - never frozen and are delicious. I'm looking forward to trying their signature crab cakes on my next visit. Visit Ray's Burger And Fries Website for their location. See you there!

I also look forward to seeing all of my friends at Friendly's on Shoemaker Rd. in Pottstown on Wednesday evening from 5:00-7:30PM.
  • Click here to join the Best Friends of Friendly's club online and get a 3-scoop sundae just for enrolling. Don't forget about the Sprinkle Vision at Friendly's where you may enter to win free ice cream for a year!
  • Click on the link on the right to learn about free ice cream day at Friendly's.
Sunday, I am scheduled to travel to Tannersville for College Nannies & Tutors enrollment fair.

Thank you all for reading and may you all be abundantly blessed this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!