Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pictures from the week....

Things I made/did this week....

This bride and groom "Lootle" Couple and palm trees were made for a lovely couple's wedding reception. The reception was held "back at home" after their island wedding.

--------------***--------------

I had the privilege of teaching students how to twist basic balloon animals.
--------------***--------------
We celebrated my husband's birthday today. I used it as an excuse to test new helium balloons... I learned a few things, which is great!

"Gumball Balloon" using a Qualatex Bubble. I had this one outside and it was windy so I needed to hold it just to snap the picture.
--------------***--------------

This one had two messages on it; "Best Dad in the World" and "Best Husband in the World."
--------------***--------------
Just testing another Qualatex Bubble Balloon. DD and I made the base balloons look like sports balls (basketballs, tennis balls, golf balls, etc.). They worked really well. Not that anyone else noticed the details but, hey, they made me smile. : )

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

Christine : )
aka Miss Balloon Heart
"Balloon Genie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!