Thursday, March 11, 2010

The world of Balloon Bouquets


It is beginning to feel like spring outside. Let's hope it stays!

I took and passed the second QBN test, this week. This is another exam on the road to becoming a CBA(Certified Balloon Artist). This one focused on balloon bouquet deliveries.

I thought I would create a few standard bouquets to offer and fit in my schedule as time allows. This service is coming soon!

Tonight, I worked on a base for a Mother's Day bouquet and the picture above is a close-up of what I designed. I do not have the balloons for the helium portion of the bouquet yet but there will be beautiful flowers on them. Below is another picture of the basket base with just the bottom of the helium balloon bouquet. I already have improvement thoughts (definitely a bow on the basket) but I am happy with this basic starter base/weight.

The few balloon bouquets that I will offer will be jaw-dropping huge and spectacular. There will be no 9" balloons in these bouquets! These will be the gifts to give when you want to make a first-class impression. Are you excited yet?

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone, and thanks for reading!

Miss Balloon Heart
Balloon Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!