Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First Bouquet Creation.


I took some time to be creative this weekend. It was good therapy for me. : ) With feedback from my daughter and husband, this was the result... a delivery piece for Mother's Day. The helium balloons are 22" Qualatex Bubbles - my favorites for helium use! These are plastic bubbles and will last weeks! Below is a picture with my daughter in it so you have a size reference.
I originally had planned to put 5 helium bubbles in the bouquet but it was seriously WAY TOO big. : )

What do you think? Comments are appreciated.

Christine
aka Miss Balloon Heart
"Balloon Genie"

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty baby balloon bouquet. I like it. very soon i am buying such bouquet for my little brother.
    Send Flowers Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!