Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Baby Balloon Bouquet



I had time to work on the "New Baby Bouquet," early this week. YAY! I have both "Baby Boy" and "Baby Girl" bubble balloons for the bouquets. The largest balloon is made to look like a pacifier. The fun in creating this bouquet was finding a useful base for the recipient.

The base of this bouquet is a box of baby wipes topped with baby washcloths made to look like lollipops.
This is another large bouquet, as you can see by the dwarfed ruler in the above picture.
I will continue to work on bouquets in April and hope to have them ready to go by early May.

Have a great rest of the week, everyone!
Christine : )
aka Miss Balloon Heart
"Balloon Genie"



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Very nice baby balloon bouquets. I have never seen such beautiful and pretty balloons bouquets before that. Very I'll Order a nice and pretty balloon bouquet.
    Send Flowers Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!