Saturday, June 25, 2011

Check out this fun place for your next event.

So, you have an event coming up and need a location for it? It could be an Anniversary, Baby Shower, Bat/Bar Mitzvah, Bridal Occasion, Graduation, Religious Event, Sports Banquet, Group Event, Corporate Event, Banquet, Meeting, Office Party... the list goes on.

Maybe you want something completely different and fun, fun, fun for this event. Check out Buca di Beppo in Reading (Wyomissing), PA.


You start with a call to Michelle Kirn, their Event Sales Manager. Oh, you need her number? It is 610-374-3482. Program it into your phone now and be sure to tell her I sent you when you call her. : )

Michelle is super nice and you'll love her. Book your event in one of their many unique (beyond unique) themed dining rooms - (there is no fee) and plan your event menu. I'm not sure which room was my favorite, I am torn between the Frank Sinatra room and the Puppy Disco booth (not a room but it is crazy cool). Some other rooms are the Pope room, Velvet Room, Poster Room and Wine Room - I may be off a name or two but Michelle, feel free to correct me.  I am wondering if there is more than a few inches of wall space that isn't covered with some object.

Did I mention that their food is wonderful? Yep, it is.

Okay, so now you know about this fun, place. Your job is to not forget about it. If you don't have an upcoming event, chances are you know someone who does and they may be interested in it. Tell them about it, too.

Hmmm....I'm thinking Buca Di Beppo and balloons has a nice ring to it? Yes, after you book your event with Michelle, be sure to call me (610.858.6571) to add some centerpieces or balloon twisting for your guests!

If you are on Facebook, take a second to, "Like" Bucca Di Beppo now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!