Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back to Blogging and Red Robin, Exeter, tonight!

Guess what...I will actually update this page MUCH more often than I have been over the last year. 

Rather than lengthy posts once a blue moon, I will attempt to post a few times a week. My schedule has changed, recently, allowing me the opportunity to schedule time to work on my blog posts. That is today's project. To get the ball rolling. : )

So, my first post is to say "Hi!" everyone. I'm still here. Thanks for reading this blog posts and following me here. Those of you who follow me on Facebook know that I am quite active on there but I will do my best to post regularly here as well.


Tonight, (Tuesday evening), Miss Balloon Heart is at Red Robin, Exeter PA for Kid's Night. She loves her time there and enjoys immensely visiting with the families who come back week after week. A few, she is even beginning to learn their names and those who know Miss Balloon Heart well, know that this is no small feat for her.

Miss Balloon Heart will be twisting balloons table-side from 5:30-7PM tonight. Hope to see you there.

Have a GREAT day!

Christine Maziarz,
Certified Balloon Artist
Creating Exciting Balloon Memories, LLC
Serving Southeastern PA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!