Thursday, December 3, 2009

What was I thinking when I did that?


Ever have those thoughts? I'll be honest. I have them more often then I care to admit.

I had some time to think about this blog today with a focus on how I have not had any motivation to post anything on it since I changed it to a "party planning" blog. Seriously, what was I thinking?

I do LOVE balloons and I enjoy taking pictures of things I have created (be it my design or someone else's that I have learned) and enjoy posting about it but this new "subject" of mine, well since I rarely throw parties myself, it is not inspiring me tremendously.

So those of you who are hanging in with me. Thank you. This blog will quickly migrate back to what it was in it's beginnings, posts of what I am learning along my balloon twisting journey. This whole thing is such a tremendous learning experience for me. In just a few weeks, I celebrate one year from purchasing my balloon kit which began this fabulous adventure of mine.

Saturday, I will be at the Vendor Blender at St. Paul's UCC (details on the right). I will be making these holiday "Little Wrist Friends" there.


Abundant Blessings to all of you!

Christine Maziarz
a.k.a. Miss Balloon Heart
www.missballoonheart.com
Visit my Facebook Fan Page. If you become a fan, post a comment or picture you will be entered into my December 2009 drawing for a $25 iTunes Gift Card!
become my fan on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!