Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lovely weekend and a fun video.

What a fun, balloon-filled weekend!

Yesterday it was the Coventry Mall and a private Christmas party. This evening, I had a super duper fabulous time at the Valley Forge Mustang Club's Christmas Party! Thanks for inviting me to twist balloons for the children, everyone!

There are so many talented balloon artists in the world, I thought that on some of my posts, I should include a link to some of the great ones who continue to awe and inspire me...today, I introduce Larry Moss to those of you who are not "balloon people." Click here for a fun video of his artwork.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!