Sunday, November 22, 2009

2010 Party Packages Announced

Yes, I JUST announced Miss Balloon Heart's Party Packages for 2010. Visit my website for all of the fun details. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Special Discounts for December 2009 Events:

It is never to early to book your party.
Only a few more hours available in December
for bookings and these bookings have
her super low 2009 "new business" rate.
This is a 50% discount from 2010 rates!
Party Packages in December of 2009 (Silver and above)
receive a 25% discount!
*These rates are for event dates in 2009 only*

Christine Maziarz
a.k.a. Miss Balloon Heart
www.missballoonheart.com
Visit my Facebook Fan Page. If you post a comment or picture you will be entered into my November 2009 drawing for a $25 Friendly's Gift Card!
become my fan on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!