Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fun with Santa & The Douglassville Moms Club - East


Hello, all!

I had a great time today at the Vendor Blender, today. I made this fun holiday arch. Mr. & Mrs. Snowman were so cute that they were happily adopted by a lovely family!

I confirmed this week an event at the Coventry Mall for next weekend. Saturday I will be at the Select Comfort store twisting balloons from 11AM - 3PM.

Blessings to you all!

Christine Maziarz
a.k.a. Miss Balloon Heart
www.missballoonheart.com
Visit my Facebook Fan Page. If you become a fan, post a comment or picture you will be entered into my December 2009 drawing for a $25 iTunes Gift Card!
become my fan on Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!