Friday, April 10, 2009

The week ahead 4/12/2009

I'm looking forward to Easter Day on Sunday and am working on getting ahead on some things while I have some time..... : )

This coming week, I will be at my usual Wednesday Night Hang Out at Friendly's in Pottstown on Shoemaker Rd. I will be there from 5PM - 7:30PM.

On Saturday April 18th, you can catch me at two local places. From 10:30AM - 1:00PM, I will be at Bark For Life at the Sunnybrook Pavilion in Pottstown.

I have a quick stop at the library to make a few balloons for a reading event and then I will be at the Hard Bean Cafe from 3PM-5PM also on Saturday, April 18th.

Have a blessed weekend and week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!