Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week of April 20th.

Wednesday, April 22nd
Join me at Friendly's on Shoemaker Rd. in Pottstown from 5:00 - 7:30PM

Thursday, April 23rd
I will be twisting balloons at a CyberSchool Fair in Quakertown. While I always willingly accept tips (wink), the balloons are free! If you have any interest in cyberschooling, this is an AWESOME place - there will be many schools under one roof and they are there to answer YOUR questions. Click here for details.

Saturday, April 24th
I will be selling my balloon sculptures at the Boy Scout Troop #597 Car Show/Carnival from 9AM - 3PM, give or take a break or two...or maybe three. : )
Click here for details.

I have a couple of birthday parties this week as well. Looking forward to both of those!

Thanks for reading this and have an AWESOME week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!