Friday, March 6, 2009

The week ahead...

Hello, all!

I'll be twisting balloons tomorrow at Spring Ridge Elementary School's Bull Dog Blast carnival in Wyomissing. If you are there, be sure to say "Hi!" I'll be doing some of the more simple creations that I do in order to get out more balloons to children.

But later in the day I get to do a birthday party for a couple of hours where I can do the really fun stuff. Woo hoo.

I'll be at Friendly's Wednesday and Thursday night this coming week and also NEXT Saturday for lunch - I thought it would be fun to see what a Saturday lunch is like there. " : )

My time at the Hard Bean Cafe this week was fabulous. We had quite a turnout and I'm booked there for the next two months - once a month on a Thursday and also one Saturday a month. Be sure to check my website calendar for the details. They have great coffee and yummy food.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!