Thursday, March 26, 2009

Vrooom, Vrooom...




Another wonderful Don Caldwell design. I was thrilled to purchase yet another one of his DVDs. Balloon Heart Jr. gets as excited as I do when they arrive. He is VERY funny. I will never look at Captain Crunch the same way again after watching the latest DVD that I purchased.

Now, while not having the correct balloons for all the parts (I made do with what I have) and I somehow managed to place the back wheels in the wrong spot... well, these imperfections that bother me are not noticed by Balloon Heart, Jr. who took it upon herself to draw eyes on the headlights. I am happy with this first attempt at the wearable car.
I may just make a few for the car show in a few weeks. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!