Saturday, March 14, 2009

March 14, 2009

The week ahead will have me at Friendly's in Pottstown on Wednesday and Thursday night. Saturday morning I will be at the Daniel Boone Optimist Club Spring Show from 9AM - 11AM. 

Mom's, mark your calendars for April 2nd at 10AM, I will be back at the Hard Bean in Boyertown. Hope to see you there!

Twisting balloons has quickly gone from "hmmmm, let me try twisting a few balloons and see what happens" to "yes, this is my business, do you want my card?" and having a full calendar. What a wild ride and yes, I'm loving every minute of it!!! 


2 comments:

  1. Greetings Miss Balloon Heart!

    We saw you at Friendly's on Thursday night (the 12th).

    I've been checking out your website, etc.

    Congrats on your new business and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the warm greetings and great comment. Hope to see you again, soon, sweetpea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!