Friday, August 5, 2011

Big Announcement: Brand New Show Offering

I worked on my brand new show offering, this week and am super excited about it. I created a fun promo video today to cap off the creation of my new show concept. First show is in rehearsal mode now and features music from "The Carnival of the Animals."

This show is great for preschools, elementary schools, family events, fairs, birthday parties and more!



Send me an email at ceballoonmemories@gmail.com  if you are interested in learning more. I will send you a reply email with the show information and booking rates.

3 comments:

  1. Love the effects. BTW...made you new blog of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it would be a lot of fun! Very cool video too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Copyboy - thankyou sooo much! I forgot to update my email address for notifications so just saw that you posted this. I'm having fun with this career for sure. Thanks for making this new blog of the day! Much appreciated!

    Sonia - I want one of your animation pics - if I don't message you soon (a lot on my plate) remind me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!