Friday, July 29, 2011

Featured Fan Announced: Sherri Browne


Yippee! It is Featured Fan Friday and I am well pleased to introduce to you, Sherri Browne. 


I have had the pleasure of meeting Sherri and her children one evening at Red Robin in Exeter. What a lovely and adorable family. This is one super busy lady. Enjoy getting to know Sherri and be sure to check out both of her websites!


========================
Are you a dog or a cat person?  I am both a dog and cat person! I love them both.

What is your favorite pizza topping?  Love extra cheese.

Did you play sports or a band instrument in high school(what activities did you participate in - doesn't have to be associated with school)?  I was on the dance drill team (pom-poms) in the marching band. I enjoyed the friendship & traveling it provided.


What do you think came first, the chicken or the egg?  Definitely the chicken!

Tell us about your family.  I have been happily married for 11 years and we have 3 wonderful children, ages 8, 5 and 3.


What would you like readers to know about you personally? I aspire to be more outgoing but am a homebody at heart.

What is your business? What "do you do?"  Not only am I a wife and mother, I also have a full time job and sell both Thirty One Gifts and Scentsy Wickless Candles.

What is the best part of your job? I enjoy it all - although at the end of the day, I'm usually exhausted.

Who is your greatest supporter in your life and work? Definitely my husband!

How may people reach you (if you want them to)? Emailing me gets the quickest response.


Website: www.mythirtyone.com/sherribrowne and www.sherribrowne.scentsy.us

Email: sherri.browne@yahoo.com

========================

Would you like to learn how you may become our Featured Fan? Click hereNote: More than likely, this will migrate to our "Social Media" Featured Fan so we will look at all of our social media sites for someone who takes the time to interact with us. Stay tuned.
  
Christine Maziarz,
Certified Balloon Artist
Creating Exciting Balloon Memories, LLC 
Yep, I'm on Facebook!
Twitter, too! @balloonheart
Serving Southeastern PA
PA Event Decor, PA School Assembly, PA School Showwww.sherribrowne.scentsy.us

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Sherri! Women in Business Social Networking is proud of you! you're a great Friend too!

    Melissa A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!