Friday, May 28, 2010

Library Decor! Also, Winners Will be Announced on Tuesday.


This week I decorated the ceiling of the children's wing at the Boyertown Library to match their summer reading program's water theme. I had fun being creative with this one. To view all of the pictures, click here.

Next week, I will be at Red Robin, Exeter on Tuesday Evening
and Friendly's on Shoemaker Rd. in Pottstown on Wednesday Evening.

Tuesday, I will be announcing the names of the two winners of the $20 Red Robin Gift Cards for May. In June, I will be giving away one set of $40 in Red Robin Gift Cards (Please note that theses are good only at a Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group Red Robins).
How do you enter this drawing? Stay tuned. I will announce the details on Tuesday, June 1st!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend, everyone!

Christine
aka Miss Balloon Heart
"Balloon Genie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!