Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Graduations and Time to Decorate the Library!

Hello, all!

This week, I had a couple of graduation deliveries to make and took advantage of a free Saturday morning to assemble a cow themed string of pearl arch for my portfolio (see pictures below). Red Robin and Friendly's were a ton of fun as well!

Come on out and join the fun this week..

Tuesday - Red Robin, Exeter from 5:30PM - 7:00PM
Wednesday - Friendly's on Shoemaker Rd. in Pottstown 5:00PM - 7:00PM

This coming week, I will also be decorating the Boyertown Library, Children's section for the summer "water" theme. I will add sculptures to the ceiling throughout the week. : ) I am looking forward to this!

Have a wonderful weekend and week ahead everyone!

Christine Maziarz
aka Miss Balloon Heart
"Balloon Genie"

Just before bagging up the deliveries.

Close-up of the Graduation Lootle
String of Pearl Arch, Cow Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!