Thursday, July 1, 2010

WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

Congratulations to Cruzita L. who won June's prize of $40 in Red Robin Gift Cards. The winner was chosen using random.org.

Thank you all who entered!

For the month of July I am encouraging you to tell your friends about Miss Balloon Heart's Fan Page. If I reach 300 fans in July, one lucky fan will receive a balloon twisting 101 kit that I am assembling. If I pass 300 easily, I will add a second winner to the month, too. If the winner is local, I will be sure to throw in a couple of Lehigh Valley Red Robin $10 gift cards, because you will find me at Red Robin, Exeter, most Tuesday evenings!

Use the text below to tell your friends about my fan page. Thank you all and Happy July!!!!

Copy & Paste this text to tell your friends about Miss Balloon Heart:

I love following Miss Balloon Heart's fan page. Click here to check it out. If she reaches 300 fans in July one lucky fan will win a basic balloon twisting kit, assembled by Miss Balloon Heart!


Happily Twisting Balloons,
Christine Maziarz
aka Miss Balloon Heart
"Balloon Genie"
www.missballoonheart.com

1 comment:

  1. THANKS! I am so happy I was the winner! :) You helped make my day better because I am a winner! YEAH. The kids are gonna love it. I will only go to Red Robin when I know you are there! So I look forward to seeing you in the near future!

    Cruzita L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!