Thursday, July 8, 2010

Have a Great Weekend, Everyone!

Hello, all!

Tomorrow we celebrate my daughter's 7th birthday. Holy Cow, where does the time go? I will say that having a helium tank and thousands of balloons on-hand makes it extremely easy to spruce up the room quickly - we are all set for her birthday morning. Balloons are a wonderful way to paint the air and space in the room.

This week I worked on a couple of parody balloons that have been skipping around in my mind for a few months. The picture below has two hats that I created. A quick shout out to Bob and Larry for modeling them for me. The triangular shaped head has been the challenging part of this design.


Tonight I had just a few minutes to try a smaller, "Little Wrist Friends" version of the "quiet one" in the picture above. Not exactly where I want it yet but I'm happy that I got this far so quickly.


I also FINALLY remembered to bring a camera along to Friendly's this week and managed to snap a few pictures with the permission of the families. Click here to view that album of fun pictures.

For those of you who are waiting to know when my schedule will officially open up again... the end of November is the magic date (after Nov. 15th). I will be at the Daniel Boone Optimist Club's Craft Fair the first weekend of December but the remaining weekends are open for your birthdays, holiday parties and events! Book EARLY to reserve your dates.

As always, thank you for reading.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend, everyone!

Christine
a.k.a. Miss Balloon Heart
"Balloon Genie"
Offering fantastic twisted balloon creations and beautiful balloon decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!