Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Diving into Decor...

Hello, all!

One of my projects for this week is putting together a proposal for a prom for a local high school. I created this sample centerpiece. The coolest part, unfortunately, you are unable to see in the picture, as the center is a lighted balloon using Qualatex sparkles. They are wonderful but super tough to photograph. These centerpieces may stand alone or hold a bouquet of helium balloons. What do you think?

Of course, I will be twisting balloons at Friendly's tonight from 5-7:30PM.
Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

Christine Maziarz
aka Miss Balloon Heart
Tell A Friend About Miss Balloon Heart and receive an entry to win a $25 iTunes Gift Card!
Winner will be announced in my newsletter/blog on March 1, 2010!


3 comments:

  1. You are so creative. Love the new designs! I think kiddo and I will try to make it to Friendly's tonight! I'll bring tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Tattoos - can't wait, my daughter will be thrilled! Would love to see you both tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetpeabart - AWESOME seeing you last night. I just gave my daughter your tattoos - she said "awwww, that is SoOOO cute. Can I wear it?" : )
    Great idea! Did you draw the picture, it is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!