Monday, January 11, 2010

Enter Drawing to Win a $25 iTunes Gift Card

Hello, all!

So, in order to keep my fans happy with the $25 iTunes Gift Card drawing which I know was well-liked, I have decided to try another drawing for the next six or so weeks. Let all of your friends know about it. Anyone who registers for my newsletter/blog updates will receive an entry as well as you will receive an entry for each unique email address you forward in this "Tell a Friend" link below. Feedback is always appreciated. You are all wonderful and I wish abundant blessings to each and every one of you in 2010!


Winner will be announced in my newsletter/blog on March 1, 2010!

Christine Maziarz
aka Miss Balloon Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!