Monday, November 2, 2009

Birthday Party Ideas...



One of my most favorite birthday party planning resources is www.birthdaypartyideas.com. In the few years where we had larger parties for our daughter, I used this site almost exclusively. I searched for themes and just generally enjoyed reading all of the fabulous ideas that everyone else had done and were kind enough to share with the public.

This website has topics for Kids Party Ideas, Teen Party Ideas, Adult Party Ideas and Holiday Party Ideas. I will warn you that this is not the site to explore when you have only a few minutes. If you are anything like me... I run a simple search on a party topic and an hour later find I'm only scratching the surface of what might possibly be done.

Enjoy and let me know if you find something amazingly cool on there!

Happily Twisting Balloons,

Christine Maziarz
a.k.a. Miss Balloon Heart
www.missballoonheart.com
Visit my Facebook Fan Page to learn how to enter my November drawing for a $25 Friendly's Gift Card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!