Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week of June 29, 2009, Join me at Friendly's and Moms, Mark your Calendars!


PUBLIC EVENTS THIS WEEK

Wednesday, July 1,
5PM - 7:30PM
Join me at my regular Wednesday evening balloon twisting spot -Friendly's on Shoemaker Road in Pottstown - yes, right by the Wal-Mart. Try the Kit Kat frenzy - yummy!
UPCOMING PUBLIC EVENTS - MARK YOUR CALENDARS

Monday, July 6
Come to the Hard Bean Cafe in Boyertown where you may bring your children for a unique and special morning of entertainment.
From 10:30AM - 11:30AM, Nadine will be leading an event for your children which is a combination of stories, singing songs and drumming. You are all invited to bring your children to release their energy on drums while you soak in some yummy snacks and beverages!
Immediately following Nadine, I will be twisting balloons from 11:30AM - 12:30PM.
*Be sure to ask the Hard Bean Cafe for a beverage card! After 10 punches in the card (one for each beverage you purchase) you will receive a free beverage (some limitations apply).


The picture at the top was taken by a wonderful friend of mine at the Boyertown Library Summer Reading Program Kick-Off event. Anytime I support this library, I am happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!