Sunday, June 7, 2009

Camp Hill, Friendly's and The Hard Bean Cafe this week.

I will be traveling to the Camp Hill Barnes and Noble on Tuesday, June 9th with Agora Cyber Charter School. You will find me twisting balloons from 10:30AM - 12:30PM. This is a free, public event.

Wednesday, June 10th
Join me at my regular Wednesday evening balloon twisting spot - Friendly's on Shoemaker Road in Pottstown - yes, right by the Wal-Mart. I will be there from 5PM - 7:30PM.

Thursday, June 11th
Join me at the Hard Bean Cafe in Boyertown this Thursday morning from 10:00-11:00AM. Moms bring your children and get yourself some yummy coffee!

Details for all of my public events are on my website calendar. Yes, I am completely booked for June. July and August are filling up quickly so be sure to call me soon to book your summer and fall events as I am available only on a limited basis from August through November.

Join my email list on the right to get weekly public events and discount announcements sent to your email address.

I look forward to seeing you all soon. Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!