Sunday, May 29, 2011

Need a Unique Graduation Gift? This is your solution!

http://www.ceballoondeliveries.com/products/Amazing-Graduation-Centerpiece.html
Amazing Graduation Centerpiece!
Well, yes, it is graduation time and I had some time to create a Graduation delivery/centerpiece option for this year. This is a fantastic gift for your grad! It will LAST FOR WEEKS and it is a whole lot of fun!

Check it out! This is a fun picture of my daughter with the graduation gift. Click the picture for all of the details including pricing. Thanks for your time and I hope you are having a FANTASTIC weekend!

Christine Maziarz,
Certified Balloon Artist
Creating Exciting Balloon Memories, LLC
Yep, I'm on Facebook!
Twitter, too! @balloonheart
Serving Southeastern PA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!