Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day. You know you're a mom when...

I stumbled on a webpage from www.lotsofjokes.com/ and identify a bit too well with the list. I thought I would share it with you.
****

You know you're a mom when...

  • You count the sprinkles on each kid's cupcake to make sure they're equal.
  • You want to take out a contract on the kid who broke your child's favorite toy and made him/her cry.
  • You have time to shave only one leg at a time.
  • You hide in the bathroom to be alone.
 ....There is more... click here to view the rest.



This is a picture from a few years ago of my mother with my daughter at Dutch Apple Dinner Theater. We went to see Mulan and my daughter dressed the part (not uncommon for her).

While my daughter is blurry, it captures one of my favorite moments with our three generations. I love you, Mom!

Happy Mother's Day!

Christine : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!