Monday, April 19, 2010

Miss Balloon Heart Joins Red Robin Exeter's Kid's Nights and a Booking Update.


Yes, that is correct, beginning Tuesday, May 4th, 2010, Miss Balloon Heart will be joining Red Robin, Exeter's Kid's Nights. Miss Balloon Heart will be twisting balloons table-side from 5:30PM - 7:00PM! The planning for my appearances there has been in the works for quite some time. Both Red Robin and I are THRILLED to be able to announce it "officially!"

Every Tuesday night at Red Robin is Kid's Night! Kids receive...
  • FREE tokens to play the games in the game area
  • A FREE sundae to finish off your meal
  • A visit from Red - he makes periodic appearances throughout the evening

In addition, beginning May 4th, if you join the fun between 5:30 PM and 7:00 PM, children aged *9-years-old and under will have the opportunity to have Miss Balloon Heart visit their table to create them a special balloon!

*Guests older than 9-years-old may receive balloons, if time permits.

Join Red Robin's eclub, to receive a free burger on your birthday. Click here to sign-up!

========================================

On another note, to update everyone on my booking status. My husband's surgery recovery has been going phenomenally. We DID find out that he needs six months of chemo in order to knock out any potential microscopic cancer cells that may be in his system. Once we get a handle on his chemo treatment schedule, I will be able to accept new future bookings. It is entirely possible that I may only work a couple of weekends a month and more than likely will post on my calendar days that I WILL BE available.

I did have a few things in the works which have had to be put on hold (summer library show & deliveries). The deliveries, I had hoped to start by May, for Mother's Day but that may not become a reality for this year. My restaurant and event work may be all I have time for this summer in the grand scheme of things. Thank you all for your patience and your support!

Christine Maziarz
aka Miss Balloon Heart
"Balloon Genie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!