Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Designs & Library Water Program in the Works

Hi, all!

So how is the snow where you are? We have tons here and am happy to say it is starting to melt. Woo hoo!

I was able to make up some new designs this week. Spider Dude was a hit at the parties I worked this weekend.
The cow made her debut as well and was requested more than once!

The big news here is that I am in production of creating a show to match many local libraries' summer reading program entitled "Water Cycle Wonders with Miss Balloon Heart!" I will keep you all posted on the updates. Be sure there are many balloons and there will be audience members needed to help demonstrate the water cycle process! : ) Be the first to tell your local library about it and if they book me using your name, I will send you a check for 10% of their booked amount. I'm not kidding! Be sure to give me your name/address and tell me what library you are referring and then tell them about me!

Thanks, all!

Have a WONDERFUL rest of the week.

Miss Balloon Heart : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!