Monday, October 17, 2011

Good-Bye to Balloons.


Yes, I am closing my company and walking away from the world of balloons, for personal reasons. I am not taking any more bookings and will be closed officially as of October 31, 2011. Thank you all for the AMAZING memories. I have had the time of my life and can not wait to create a scrap book of my balloon artistry journey.

Click here to view my full message on my website and to find out where you can see my final performance.

May you be blessed and be a blessing!

~Christine : )

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your years of creativity and charisma. I hope you find happiness in whatever you choose to do next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work, shame you had to stop. Good luck with your new adventures in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lisa. A year out from it and it was the right decision for our family but I miss my friends in the balloon industry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!