Friday, April 8, 2011

Featured Fan Announced: Anne McGovern

 It is with GREAT pleasure that I introduce Creating Exciting Balloon Memories, LLC next Facebook Featured Fan, Anne McGovern. I am super excited about this fan as she is a fellow balloon artist and one awesome woman. I first "met" Anne through Facebook (many balloon artists friend each other for support and inspiration) and then I had the sincere pleasure of meeting her in person through a mutual friend of ours. Anne is one amazingly talented balloon artist. ...for the rest of this article and information about our give away of a Balloon Twisting 101 Kit....click here!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
Christine Maziarz,
Certified Balloon Artist
Creating Exciting Balloon Memories, LLC
Yep, I'm on Facebook!
Twitter, too! @balloonheart
Serving Southeastern PA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, comments and inspirations. My request is that all posts remain family-friendly. Have a balloontastic day!